Hype and the GT fanbase

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Honestly, I can say even if some of these hires don't reach the lofty expectations I've seen from some media personalities on twitter or even some of our own fans, it's achieved one thing already: The GT alumni interest is way up which means more money which will only improve the program as a whole.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
"in ways that $$$ was not going to fix" <> "AT ALL". "in ways" very obviously does not mean "in every single way, shape, or form possible.". There's no stipulation - It's a known fact, as HS coaches have already made clear.

And yes, the competition would've recruited negatively against the scheme regardless.

Respectfully, please don't twist what I've very-clearly said. It seems that you are seeking to defend CPJ's scheme against known realities - that you're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

I'll decline further participation. Like I said, it's not debatable. The $$$ argument just tries to provide cover for the scheme and the cat's out of the bag on that.

It’s completely debatable and I haven’t twisted one of your words. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Cgc was introduced at bb half time - he and guys came out w lights down and spotlights.
Gave speech - hi energy - promised to recruit relentlessly.

Fans liked him
Threw frisbee s to dogs.

Working day and night

2ndgenjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Bobby rocking the Sage Valley pullover. And I thought he just played tennis. Love Geoff and the social media. We need the hype and if it doesn’t work we’ll know soon enough but as my wife said it hasn’t been exciting since George left.

2ndgenjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Hey it was my wife’s opinion as I stated. I thought I made my option separate. Sorry you disparage a converted war eagle alum who has been pretty devoted since 1980 but it’s tech fans so I get it.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Hey it was my wife’s opinion as I stated. I thought I made my option separate. Sorry you disparage a converted war eagle alum who has been pretty devoted since 1980 but it’s tech fans so I get it.
Look on their profile and yours for post counts.
Glad to see u aboard.
Dont take them to seriously or they will run u off.
Actually they make some good points.