How would Tech fans respond to this Vols request?

Vfl2407

Georgia Tech Fan
Before the game Monday, I plan to yell out while walking up to the MBS:

"Hey, Tech fans, What's The Good Word?"

Most Tech fans will:
A. Start singing
B. Laugh
C. Ignore Me
D. Tell me to fark off
E. Other

Madmaxvol

Georgia Tech Fan
E.
They will say "To hell with Georgia"
And if you follow up with "How 'bout them dawgs" you'll get a response of "Piss on them." It won't matter if you're wearing orange or not

I thought the proper response was always "Piss on the leg-humpers".

ilovetheoption

Helluva Engineer

Most Tech fans will:
A. Start singing
B. Laugh
C. Ignore Me
D. Tell me to fark off
E. Other
I've come to the realization that most tech fans would rather beat Georgia than win the ACC. If you actively cheer against Georgia they don't care who you are, you're all right by them.

THWG

Helluva Engineer

Most Tech fans will:
A. Start singing
B. Laugh
C. Ignore Me
D. Tell me to fark off
E. Other
Definitely E.
To Hell With Georgia!!!!

BCJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
It Depends:
  • Before Tailgate: Say "To hell with Georgia", shake your hand and express a wish for a good clean game.
  • During Tailgate: Laugh... "to hell with georgia"
  • After Tailgate: YELL (slur) "TO HELLLLlllll WITH JORJA!!!" and hug you.
  • After the game: "Get F___ed hilltopper."

wreckrod

Jolly Good Fellow
I've come to the realization that most tech fans would rather beat Georgia than win the ACC. If you actively cheer against Georgia they don't care who you are, you're all right by them.

As relatively recent GT fan, (one who is hopefully on the way to dyed in the wool) you just haven't experienced enough Ugag fans.

I want them to lose every game. It is not exaggeration that if ISIS had a team in any sport and played against the dwags I'd be cheering like crazy for ISIS. Allah snackbar, dirka dirka Mohammed Jihad those leghumpers.

305jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
It Depends:
  • Before Tailgate: Say "To hell with Georgia", shake your hand and express a wish for a good clean game.
  • During Tailgate: Laugh... "to hell with georgia"
  • After Tailgate: YELL (slur) "TO HELLLLlllll WITH JORJA!!!" and hug you.
  • After the game: "Get F___ed hilltopper."
This is probably the most accurate one. Timing will be very crucial to the response you get. Ideal time would be walking into stadium/tickets I think. Everyone boozed and amped up and not quite yet directing animosity toward each other quite yet.
After the game if Tech loses its going to be a hard no, at least for me.

deeeznutz

Helluva Engineer
E) they call back THWG then you reply "how bout them dawgs?" To which you'll receive "piss on them"

Semi related note, Our bartender in Dublin couldn't stop laughing at those exchanges.

When my brother came down for my graduation, we went out to Moondogs to celebrate (I know, classy af). He thought it was the funniest thing when me and some buddies got going on a "good word" chant when a random Dwag ventured in. Apparently our hate runs deeper than just about any other fan base he's ever encountered.