• 3-8

Votes: 25 12.4%
  • 2-9 or worse

Votes: 4 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dmel25

Jolly Good Fellow
If we go 6-5, that's double the wins as last year, and I think that would be amazing given all the **** that has been going on this year. IF we do better than 6-5 I think we should be very proud of our team because that is a lot of improvement in just one year, and a ****ty year at that lol.

Heisman's Ghost

Helluva Engineer
Time to lock in your predictions.

1) Assuming a full 11 game regular season, what will be our final record? Poll included.

2) How many games will GT actually play in 2020?

3) In what position will the Jackets finish in the 15 team ACC standings?

4) Which Jackets will make 1st, 2nd or 3rd team All-ACC, as voted on by the ACC media and head coaches? No need to specify which team.

1) 3-8 assuming a full 11 game schedule. Long way to go.

2) No idea. Anything between 1 and 11.

3) Last or next to last

4) Mason will be All ACC in some fashion. Maybe Carpenter and Tre Swilling. Maybe Harvin if he is not injured. That is about it.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
God I hope we don't finish last... hes gonna need a bailout if so...
Sugiura: In tweet, Kyle Cerge-Henderson makes bold cash offer on Georgia Tech
“I guess you could call me an optimist and they’re kind of like realists, but they were like, Damn – $100?” said Cerge-Henderson, who started 21 games for the Jackets 2015-18. “I was just like, Bro, for one, I’m banking on the fact that it won’t happen. And for two, if it does, which, obviously, I don’t foresee at all, not even close, I’d pay anybody who wanted to come fight me for it.”
A good article beyond that quote. Worth the read.

Sebastian GT

Jolly Good Fellow
Time to lock in your predictions.

1) Assuming a full 11 game regular season, what will be our final record? Poll included.

2) How many games will GT actually play in 2020?

3) In what position will the Jackets finish in the 15 team ACC standings?

4) Which Jackets will make 1st, 2nd or 3rd team All-ACC, as voted on by the ACC media and head coaches? No need to specify which team.

1. 3-8
2. 11
3. around 12th
4. Mason, Brown, Juanyeh, Swilling, Harvin

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
I actually don’t think it’s crazy to think we COULD go 9-2 with losses to Clemson and ND. The ACC is THAT bad. I also don’t think it’s crazy to think we could go 2-9.

That said, I think, if all games are played, we’ll probably finish like 7-4.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
No real idea. The players know where they are. But how are other teams doing?

My biggest concern is offensive play calling which needs to better match our talent.

Took slightly below 500 since I won't be disappointed with any result. Just really glad we'll see some football.

BuzzDraft

Jolly Good Fellow
1) 3-8 in a full 11 but the overall team will show improvement and growth.

2) 6 or 7 total games played

3) Tied for 10th in a logjam with 4 others, ahead of 2 other schools

4) none because none of them have media support going into the season.

BuzzDraft

Jolly Good Fellow

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
He is gonna welch on that. Classic case of shooting off one's mouth on stupid social media without thinking it through. He musta still been drunk on champagne from the wedding he was at. No way he will cover the hundreds or thousands of retweets he's getting (on the hook for more than $75,000 so far and it's only just begun!).
Which was kinda the point of that “I’ll pay anybody who wants to come fight me for it.” comment at the end of that story. He’s obviously not going to shell out $100k because some people retweeted his tweet lmao. People do this sorta thing on Twitter all the time.

BuzzDraft

Jolly Good Fellow
Which was kinda the point of that “I’ll pay anybody who wants to come fight me for it.” comment at the end of that story. He’s obviously not going to shell out $100k because some people retweeted his tweet lmao. People do this sorta thing on Twitter all the time.
Haha, yes, but he added the "You have to fight me for it" after he was made aware that there were already 750 retweets from his original boast. He had no idea that many didn't believe Tech might not finish "last" in the ACC. I don't either, but we are clearly in the minority. "Think before you speak" clearly has never applied to the twitter generation.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Usually I’m a glass half empty when it comes to the Jackets. I’ve had too many heart breaks over the years. But when people pick us last....
8-3!