How Tough

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
were those BB runs for us late in the 4th? In particular, MM's 4 broken tackle run up the right side for about 13 yards, and DM's TD where he single handedly drove 4 of their would be tacklers 3 yards back into the EZ and they still didn't get him down. Those young men were MOTIVATED, no? Holy cow.

redmule

Ramblin' Wreck
Both still had fresh legs in the 4th. We out-depthed uga and all their recruiting stars. Amazing.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
Watch the blocks by Burden and right guard on Mills TD. Not sure who was playing next to Burden (it might have been Bryan). They blew them back, and then Mills did the rest.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Both still had fresh legs in the 4th. We out-depthed uga and all their recruiting stars. Amazing.
That was due to not running a ton of plays. The quick scores have an advantage for our O in terms of staying fresh. Unfortunately, it has the opposite effect on our D. That said, if our D wants to rest, they certainly have the power to affect that all by themselves.

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer
I missed the Marshall run that was mentioned in this thread due to stream issues on game day. I thought I would share a direct link to it since I took the time to find it :)

If there is anything wrong with the embed (haven't tried before) it's at 1:59:08 in GT Bob's youtube upload of the game.