How to Watch the Game?

NorthAvenueNation

Jolly Good Fellow
Originally I saw the game would be on Bally (formally Fox Sports) but now it is showing the Braves game and not Tech. Anyone have any suggestions on how to still watch?

steebu

Ramblin' Wreck
For out-of-towners, I imagine it's not going to be on the usual Youtube TV/Sling channels, so I'm guessing my only choice is to watch somebody's stream on a laptop?

MidtownJacket

Staff member
I’m looking at my ESPN Digital Account and it appears it’ll be on ESPN3 streaming aka their digital package.

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
If you have youtubetv i think you can use that to log in to espn3. Not sure though
This is correct. It will be on ESPN3. You can login with YtTV or another cable provider.

I’m currently logged into ESPN3 through my sisters cable account but have YTTV now. It worked for me last year though.

NorthAvenueNation

Jolly Good Fellow

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
If this week is anything like last week, this is how I’ll be watching the game:

1631368784544.gif

rfjeff9

Jolly Good Fellow
Yep, it’s on here. Maybe blacked out closer to ATL. I’m in Jackson, MS so that may help a bit.

Bally blacks out the Braves here, though, so F them.

Heres hoping I don’t regret watching this…

GTRambler

Helluva Engineer
I cancelled YouTube TV and went with Spectrum cable TV, and have not looked back.

With Spectrum cable, I get both Bally channels, FS1, ESPN, ESPN2, ACC, SEC, ABC, NBC, CBS, Fox, etc. which provide plenty enough sports programming. Plus, Spectrum cable’s Wi-Fi is a lot faster and more reliable than the original AT&T telephone-wire Wi-Fi I used to have.