How to watch the game today???

malak05

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm sitting in a rental house looking over the marsh near Darien, GA. The house has Dish, and Hulu won't let me log into my account on my Amazon Fire from here due to some lame excuse about streaming rights. This is MY ACCOUNT! Where I am should be none of their business, and I'm paying for the service. I'm nixing Hulu and will start my search for a decent streaming service again. I wish colleges could just create their own private streaming network that you can subscribe to as part of your Season Ticket package.
I had Hulu down in Florida on Vacation just call them and have them set you home location to your Darian tell them you on vacation or something and then just a call back to get it flipped when go back to main home location. I didnt get much hassle they will just need the ip from your current location and they'll give you a website to go do that if your connected to it

85Escape

Helluva Engineer
I had Hulu down in Florida on Vacation just call them and have them set you home location to your Darian tell them you on vacation or something and then just a call back to get it flipped when go back to main home location. I didnt get much hassle they will just need the ip from your current location and they'll give you a website to go do that if your connected to it
Thanks! That worked malak. Now to fire up the grill and decide on the inaugural beer :)

buzzed

Jolly Good Fellow
For watching GT football one of the best streaming services is Sling. I have a three month month promotion pack where are you get the sling orange plu sports extra for $30 a month for three months comes with the ACC network,ESPN3, SEC network - pretty much whatever you need to get you through the football season
I couldn’t get the Syracuse game last week on ACC Network through the Sling orange package. I also don’t think Fox Sports South is on there for today’s game. I’m doing a free trial of YouTube tv for today’s game.