How much HATE you got?

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
Fantastic win last night and the team looked unbelievable. We are now 2-2 with 8 games to play. We still control our own destiny within the ACC.

Given the opportunity to choose one of the two outcomes below, which do you pick?

1) You win the remainder of your games, excluding the game against the mutts at BDS, and finish the regular season 9-3 and play in the ACC Championship.

2) You lose the remainder of your games, except you beat the #1 ranked mutts and destroy their national title hopes.

I’d pick #1 but it really irritates me that we haven’t beaten UGA at home since 1999. I’d love to dash their natty hopes.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
When I was younger, I would have picked #2 no doubt. But #1 would be some much more meaningful long term that I would have to go with it. But yeah, it would be so nice to see a win over Uga in ATL. I have seen 2 or 3 in my lifetime but my two sons think that I am lying when I say that.:banghead::confused:

Lee

Ramblin' Wreck
#1 all day. Anyone who chooses the latter isn’t a GT fan as much as they are a dwag hater.

We will get that win again (sooner than I expected), but to get to the ACC championship after two 3 win seasons would be massive for the young guys on this team and for recruiting (which leads to #2 happening).

GT_05

Helluva Engineer
It’s unfortunate that COFH at BDS has turned into a home game for the mutts, based off the amount of red in the stadium. They travel with an abnormal number of rude and ill-mannered fans too. Nauseating.

Hopefully CGC will get the stadium to turn more gold during his tenure.

billga99

Ramblin' Wreck
The issue with playing UGA Thanksgiving weekend is you lose a lot of the students and way too many season ticket holders sell their tickets. Season ticket holders should either sell to know GT fans or eat their tickets. It galls me no end to see so many UGA fans in GT season ticket spots. In terms of the initial question, I would pick #1 as well. GA is going to win most of the recruiting battles in the state of Georgia (hopefully we still get some share of the best recruits) which is one of the important outcomes of that game. I think having the most wins and competing for a ACC Championship will help the program a lot more overall.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
If I have to choose 1, give me the ACC coastal. I need the catharsis of a winning season more than I need a win over the pups in a 3 win season. For now let's try and start a first ever winning streak under Collins against Pitt

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Yep hate the dwags but it’s better for us as a program to go win the conference than it is to beat them. Plain and simple.