How Many Yards Will Georgia Tech Run For Against Georgia?

How many yards will Georgia Tech run for against Georgia on Saturday?

• Less than 100

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 100-200

Votes: 18 13.1%
  • 200-300

Votes: 80 58.4%
  • 300-400

Votes: 29 21.2%
  • 400-500

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • More than 500

Votes: 5 3.6%

• Total voters

Dottie1145

Helluva Engineer
UGA is fast, big, physical, and strong. And Fast. They will play a little too wide open I hope. The counter stuff could work the same way it did against the U, but our Defense is gonna determine the outcome of this game.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
I haven’t watched much of uga this season. But what I’ve seen is they’re awesome at getting their playmakers in space offensively.

Defensively I’m not sure, but what I’ve seen and also from my coworker their run D is not great. So maybe there’s hope. But as someone else mentioned, I believe the D will determine this game. I think we will move the ball decently, but not so sure we can stop their O consistently.

Either way, THWG. PISS ON THEM DAWGS.

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
We’re going to move the ball on them. Their run defense isn’t nearly as good as it was last year. The trick will be to continue not turning it over and finishing drives (which we didn’t do Saturday). Do those and this is going to be a tight game. Do it not and it’ll get ugly in a hurry.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
Ball security will be huge ... UGAG likes to go after the football and has burned us on this several times over the years and yes sometimes after the whistle !!, hope we don't have SEC refs !!

I think it is SEC refs, which I don’t understand. It used to always be the away team’s conference refs.

Yes, ball security will be huge. They will be punching and stripping at it.

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
I think it is SEC refs, which I don’t understand. It used to always be the away team’s conference refs.

As bad as it is, we're likely to get a fairer game with SEC refs than with ACC refs, given how many times this year we've played the refs in addition to the opppnent.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
UGAg's run defense is not their strong suit this year. Additionally, they are young. Playing defenses inexperienced against our O, especially with younger players, usually bodes well. I spent a little time with my brother in law, who is a mutt, and he thinks we will run silly. Of course, he thinks they will run more silly than we do, but you get my drift. The short story is that he is very uncomfortable about this game.

slugboy

Staff member
If I were them, I'd have watched the Duke, Pitt, and UVA games. I expect them to pin their ears back and come at us like UVA did. They just have to be as good on defense, or a little better, and better on offense.

I think 275 yards rushing. The question is how many total yards of offense?

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer

Richt stopped that a few years ago with the refs. Almost cost us the game in 2014 when they allowed them to steal the ball on the goal and run it for a TD. 14 point swing. The play should have been blown dead on forwArd progress.

684Bee

Helluva Engineer
Richt stopped that a few years ago with the refs. Almost cost us the game in 2014 when they allowed them to steal the ball on the goal and run it for a TD. 14 point swing. The play should have been blown dead on forwArd progress.

That was one of the more ridiculous things I’ve seen.

Also the one where they came out of the bottom of the pile with it a few years earlier.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
If I were them, I'd have watched the Duke, Pitt, and UVA games. I expect them to pin their ears back and come at us like UVA did. They just have to be as good on defense, or a little better, and better on offense.

I think 275 yards rushing. The question is how many total yards of offense?
UGA is at least as good as UVA on D. UVA has lost 4 games and UGA 1 . They are in the conversation for the playoff, UVA isn't. We got a lot of breaks against UVA and were 1 of 8 passing. We just aren't there yet to play with them. We are still way to one dimensional on offense to beat top teams.