How Many Yards Do Y'all Think GT Runs For Against Miami?

How Many Yards Will GT Run For Against Miami?

• Less than 100

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 100-200

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 200-300

Votes: 27 31.8%
  • 300-400

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • 400-500

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • More than 500

Votes: 2 2.4%

• Total voters

Deleted member 2897

Miami is one of those teams like Duke who try and throw guys into the gaps to disrupt the mesh. We have plenty of plays that nullify that, so hopefully we do it.

I don’t care if we run for 500 yards or 10 yards. Let’s just stop giving them the win.

cuttysark

Ramblin' Wreck
I don't care so much about the rushing numbers as we can put up yards on just about anyone we play. Two passes attempted and completed for 108 yards and a TD works fine for me too. I'll also be pleased to see the defense get three more interceptions and continue to control the running game.

But what I want to see most, is NOT seeing the Turnover Chain!!

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
For curiosities sake, I went over and looked at da U's box scores for their last three games. Two - UVA and Puke - were very close games and in one instance - UVA - Miami had a clear stat advantage. BC, oth, simply treaded upon them. The Eagles beat them badly in every phase of the game, especially running the ball. That's sorta encouraging, but they have the best RB in the ACC. And the second best running attack.

The main thing I think we have going for us is that their O has really stunk up the joint since the game with UVA. Again, if we play a clean game with no more then 1 (one) turnover and the D plays as usual, I think we have a good chance to win. The 4 points in our favor looks about right if that happens. Another UNC and we'll lose. Let's not let that happen.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
im airing on the side of 300 to 340. I think this will look a lot liek 2014. Ball control to protect our secondary against their receivers. Chew clock and win a 28-13 type game. THey don't have a brad Kaaya to complete lasers.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Haven’t played a good defense sense Duke. Dukes defense isn’t nearly as athletic or talented. Not sure GT offensively will be able to do much. Miami will have 0 respect for the passing game because there is no need to respect it. So I predict a very sloppy and ugly game to watch. It’s gonna come down to turnovers and mistakes.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I don't care so much about the rushing numbers as we can put up yards on just about anyone we play. Two passes attempted and completed for 108 yards and a TD works fine for me too. I'll also be pleased to see the defense get three more interceptions and continue to control the running game.

But what I want to see most, is NOT seeing the Turnover Chain!!
The crazy thing about our turnovers is that they are not related to the mesh or the pitch. They are just normal, run-of-the-mill ball security issues. Nuts!

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I have been waiting all season to see the quick pitch. JT was a master of it, since then I have rarely seen it. It does a great job of neutralizing early penetration and exploits the holes in the defense.