How many people do you think will be there Friday?

brian22

Jolly Good Fellow
Attendance would be better if it been scheduled on a Friday that wasn't Good Friday. Brilliant scheduling.

techdad

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't think being on Good Friday will keep the crowd down. Hopefully the weather is good and we have a great crowd!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Did I read somewhere that we're supposed to get tickets for the game if we're season ticket holders? I flat out don't remember...:confused:

Chattjacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Did I read somewhere that we're supposed to get tickets for the game if we're season ticket holders? I flat out don't remember...:confused:

I think the season ticket thing is for discounted concessions. I'm not really sure how they're going to track it, though, since I haven't received anything in the mail related to the spring game. Maybe print out the purchase confirmation?

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
I expect somewhere between 8-12k if the weather is good. But I would like for it to be closer to 20k but I don't think it's going to happen. I plan on being there. Gonna try to leave the office an hour early at like 4 so I'm not rushed but we shall see.

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
It's been online every year
It's never been online. The only thing I have seen online is cell phone video posted to youtube.

I do agree that being online will not negatively impact attendance. Just like on Saturdays, just because we're on tv doesn't mean we get less people in the stands. The people that were going to come will come and the people who don't feel like making the commute will stay home. Same deal with it being Good Friday, no reason you can't go to early service and bring the whole family to the game if both the spring game and church are your top priorities that day.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
It's never been online. The only thing I have seen online is cell phone video posted to youtube.

I do agree that being online will not negatively impact attendance. Just like on Saturdays, just because we're on tv doesn't mean we get less people in the stands. The people that were going to come will come and the people who don't feel like making the commute will stay home. Same deal with it being Good Friday, no reason you can't go to early service and bring the whole family to the game if both the spring game and church are your top priorities that day.

There will be no way to tell the impact, but your statement about Good Friday is factually wrong. Some churches only have 7pm services. Some people's piety might also prevent them going to the T-Day game.