How is David Pollack still on the air?

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
@ESPNjacket

Just wondering if you can shed any insight on how that retard, David Pollock, is an announcer on ESPN.

I appreciate that he's mentally disabled but he really takes away from the other commentators who have actually done their homework and add to the broadcast.

Just wondering if you knew anything that would help the rest of us understand how he is still on the air.

Thanks

Milwaukee

Banned
I like him. You guys that are crying like females would be posting in favor if you encountered a former Tech player doing the same things that felt the same about us. Stop being so insecure.

Jmonty71

Banned
@ESPNjacket

Just wondering if you can shed any insight on how that retard, David Pollock, is an announcer on ESPN.

I appreciate that he's mentally disabled but he really takes away from the other commentators who have actually done their homework and add to the broadcast.

Just wondering if you knew anything that would help the rest of us understand how he is still on the air.

Thanks
He is a Homer. I don't like him, compared to Kirk or Coach. He is my least favorite on the show. Heck, The Bear is better.