How hot will CGCs seat be if GT is shutout Monday?

okiemon

Helluva Engineer
I have a hard time believing that people who frequent this forum would actively root for GT to lose while watching a game. At a macro level, they may want us to not win meaningless games so as to not delay the firing. But, I truly believe that 99.9% of posters here would rather eat crow regarding being wrong about Collins than actively cheer for Tech’s opponent.
I think you’re right. I’m not a fan of CGC, but I’m cheering for the Jackets to win every game.

georgytech

Georgia Tech Fan
Here is my prediction remember it is only my opinion.......The Jackets enter the game full of confidence that is quickly shattered when the Tigers jump out to a 2 score lead , then trying to play catchup the Jackets start throwing the ball turning it over leading to more Clemson scores. Midway thru the third quarter reality hits & a slow surrender begins. I hope the outcome is 180 degrees from this but that is what I feel in my gut.

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I know I wasn’t around last years therefore my assessment of last season is NIL. I see and hear all the noise and maybe most of it is justified… What I can speak about’ is I know football if I don’t know anything else.. I’m the oldest of 5 boys who all played at a high level…My Nephew plays in the NFL and my son here… in NY high school football we have (combined) rushing for over 25,000 yards.. Please don’t misunderstand the reason I’m telling y’all this..It because i’ve seen & been around a lot of football players….Most of the players in that LOOK-ROOM are HUNGRY! From a Talent level we’re second to NO-ONE! when we came to Ga. my biggest concern Depth and that’s been resolved…. We can go 2 deep at every position on the team without a major drop( maybe Jeff) The coaches especially on the Offensive side is Exceptional….I’ll take a older seasoned team over a brunch of 4 star ⭐️ Rotating 18/19 players any day of the week….
To me our Ceiling if we get a few lucky bounces is 10-2(GA OLE MISS) I think 8-4 is where we going to finish and most of the boys are going to be upset about 8-4……
I will be ecstatic if we are 10-2 during the regular season! (Granted, I still be not happy that we lost to UGA if that is one of the two losses, but hey...)
I will also be very happy if we end up at 8 - 4 this season.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
Here is my prediction remember it is only my opinion.......The Jackets enter the game full of confidence that is quickly shattered when the Tigers jump out to a 2 score lead , then trying to play catchup the Jackets start throwing the ball turning it over leading to more Clemson scores. Midway thru the third quarter reality hits & a slow surrender begins. I hope the outcome is 180 degrees from this but that is what I feel in my gut.

That would be the most likely way things unfold when you are a double digit underdog.

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
I have a hard time believing that people who frequent this forum would actively root for GT to lose while watching a game. At a macro level, they may want us to not win meaningless games so as to not delay the firing. But, I truly believe that 99.9% of posters here would rather eat crow regarding being wrong about Collins than actively cheer for Tech’s opponent.
Everyone here will be rooting for Tech, guaranteed.