How GTSwarm thinks the offense will be this year..

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
What they do with GSU last year?

GSU wasn't world beaters last year either...

Wofford lost to Grander Webb 3-0...and look after the score when they played a D1 team in Baylor.

Wofford isn't a good team..like I said if we lost to them its going to be a long year.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
This is so true.

IMO a "trap game" is someone like Tulane...A decent squad who has some talent and went to a bowl game last year. But if we don't show up then of course we can lose any game...which is part of what makes college football so great...a new team shows up every week.

Last edited:

thwgjacket

I think of a "trap game" as one where you're looking ahead. If we can't get up against Wofford, the first game of the year, then we should just hang it up. There's no one to look ahead to since we play 2 below average teams in the first three games. Tulane is a team that could actually beat us if we don't show up. That may be who Eric is referencing when he says "Tulsa."

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I think of a "trap game" as one where you're looking ahead. If we can't get up against Wofford, the first game of the year, then we should just hang it up. There's no one to look ahead to since we play 2 below average teams in the first three games. Tulane is a team that could actually beat us if we don't show up. That may be who Eric is referencing when he says "Tulsa."

Thanks.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
I think I picked the same on everything except worse at AB and Better at QB. I still think overall we will be better this year on Offense just because everything revolves around the QB. I’m also high on the defense this year. Those LB’s are studs.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
I highly doubt coach has forgotten certain plays in his offense. Rather, I think he feels better about the chances for success with other plays based on personnel. When he has guys who can run those plays, he'll run them. Just because a certain play was successful with A, B and C guys in year X, doesn't mean it'll be successful with D, E and F guys in year Y.

I was addressing the AB poll whereby 78% feel the AB production in 2014 will be same or worse. If you are right that coach with current personnel feels better with chances for success only running basically two plays to the ABs, thenI can agree with the poll, 78% says same or worse.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I was addressing the AB poll whereby 78% feel the AB production in 2014 will be same or worse. If you are right that coach with current personnel feels better with chances for success only running basically two plays to the ABs, thenI can agree with the poll, 78% says same or worse.
You know there's a thing called progress. Just because we stunk at certain plays last year, doesn't mean we'll stink at them this year. Also, lack of running certain plays may have had nothing to do with the Abacks. It may have been a result of poor execution from other positions like qb or OL.

danny daniel

Helluva Engineer
You know there's a thing called progress. Just because we stunk at certain plays last year, doesn't mean we'll stink at them this year. Also, lack of running certain plays may have had nothing to do with the Abacks. It may have been a result of poor execution from other positions like qb or OL.

Very true. I am looking forward to that progress.