Home VS BC 2/11-ACC Network

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
ACC Network means either WatchEspn or Fox Sports South in the region.

We are basically playing the 2014-15 GT team in this game. Play EVERYONE tight but just coming up short.

Two primary scorers in Bowman and Robinson are both back court guys.

They are 0-5 on the road in ACC play but played Miami and VT tough on the road recently as well.

Only thing that worries me here is our health. Hoping we are fresh after the other night and we come out and punch em in the mouth and run away with it similar to FSU only BC doesn't have the horses of experience to come back.

Going to see a lot of Corey again and probably some Jax at the PG slot. Hopefully JMo can give us some good minutes. This would be a good game to see if Ogbonda is the player he showed against Wake. I'd wouldn't mind seeing a high-low possession with Ben and Sly at some point just to see if they can co-exist, though it's highly unlikely Pastner would use Sly other than to give Ben a blow.

This should be a get right game for us. One of those games we have to win.

GT_B

Ramblin' Wreck
Yea, this a definite must win for any post season chances.

But as we have stated before, we have to go 5-2 to end for any chance to be in tourney discussion, but with the remaining schedule it is possible.

If we can sneak a win out at Miami, I think we will really be sniffing the tourney.

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I'd love to see clean execution and for us to keep turnover under 8 or 9 for the game. If we can play clean basketball and knock down some shots it should be a win, but they have been playing everyone close. I want to see Josh O be ultra aggressive and I'd like to see us hit 7-8 3s in the game if they are open to take, which they usually are.

BleedingGold

Jolly Good Fellow
They're a team that can shoot threes, so Pastner is probably better off staying out of a zone defense. I expect a big day for Lammers, seeing how I don't think they have any big men who can hang with him. BC is definitely not a good team, but they're also no slouch.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
With our current lineup and health situations I think we are going to make them shoot us out of the zone. It's in our best interest to play that way until Josh, JMo and Sly are back to somewhat full speed. Make them play our game and adjust to us. Make them make us go M2M

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
TheACC.com TV Info

RSN Affiliates for Boston College at Georgia Tech
Saturday, February 11, 2017 | 5:30 p.m.

Also on ACC Network Extra (subject to blackout)
  • FOX Sports South
  • FOX Sports Carolinas
  • FOX Sports Florida
  • FOX Sports Midwest
  • FOX Sports Indiana – DB – 1am ET/12am CT
  • Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic Plus
  • YES
  • NESN
  • ROOT Sports Pittsburgh
  • SportsTime Ohio
  • FOX Sports Detroit Plus
  • FOX Sports Wisconsin Plus
  • FOX Sports Southwest
  • FOX Sports Arizona
  • ROOT Sports Northwest – DB – 10pm ET/7pm PT

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
TheACC.com TV Info

RSN Affiliates for Boston College at Georgia Tech
Saturday, February 11, 2017 | 5:30 p.m.

Also on ACC Network Extra (subject to blackout)
  • FOX Sports South
  • FOX Sports Carolinas
  • FOX Sports Florida
  • FOX Sports Midwest
  • FOX Sports Indiana – DB – 1am ET/12am CT
  • Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic Plus
  • YES
  • NESN
  • ROOT Sports Pittsburgh
  • SportsTime Ohio
  • FOX Sports Detroit Plus
  • FOX Sports Wisconsin Plus
  • FOX Sports Southwest
  • FOX Sports Arizona
  • ROOT Sports Northwest – DB – 10pm ET/7pm PT
Fox Detroit again! Love the fact the ACCN is reaching up here in MI. I've seen more football and basketball games on actual TV more this year than the last 2-3 years combined.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
We've covered pretty well at home but mostly because we were home dogs. Especially early on in league play. I think we were +10.5 vs FSU and ND. 7.5 seems kinda high. Might wait and see what it's looking like closer to tip.

Yeah. 5.5 sounds about right to me

slugboy

Staff member

Weird. It was blank when I looked. Thanks.

FTRS did what looks like a nice preview: http://www.fromtherumbleseat.com/20...ch-basketball-game-preview-boston-college-acc. My first thought on looking at it is "man, if we just had some shooters". Second, I think "I wish Lammers had more help and backup". Maybe this year's recruiting class will help a lot--I just hope we don't lose much, if any, defense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk