Home Page Article..

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
I vote we get a new piece put on the front page. Whatever it takes. I'm tired of seeing that everytime I log on. Not to mention its from December 9th...

These guys have been playing great and deserve the front page to say something positive. And lets not forget, our Lady Jackets are whoopin some tail also!

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I vote we get a new piece put on the front page. Whatever it takes. I'm tired of seeing that everytime I log on. Not to mention its from December 9th...

These guys have been playing great and deserve the front page to say something positive. And lets not forget, our Lady Jackets are whoopin some tail also!
I agree. Lot of options to write about. Unfortunately I don't have the time to do it, but happy to entertain submissions. We are always open to contributions.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
How about all 4 of our GTWBB recruits on the ballot for the most elite All-Star Game for HS Boys & Girls:

We don’t need to put this under recruiting, since it would run the post count up.
@CuseJacket likes to keep those at 100 or less:cool:

I am a huge Coach Fortner fan. She is make GT women's basketball a powerhouse for a long time