Holton transfers to ValdostaSt per AJC

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Hope he gets things straightened out in his life and takes advantage of the opportunity he has solely due to his physical abilities.

DaddyBill

Jolly Good Fellow
Coach David Dean, a former GT wideout who I think played about the time Roof did, has done a very good job with the VSU football program. Got his second D-2 national title for the Blazers last year. And he has taken in some "problem" players, including Greg Reid from FSU about this time last year. Hope this kid gets a chance to get straight and have a good season. At least he will be over 40 miles from his home.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Wish Fred better luck down at VSU. Can't say he had much of that here unfortunately.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
Coach David Dean, a former GT wideout who I think played about the time Roof did, has done a very good job with the VSU football program. Got his second D-2 national title for the Blazers last year. And he has taken in some "problem" players, including Greg Reid from FSU about this time last year. Hope this kid gets a chance to get straight and have a good season. At least he will be over 40 miles from his home.
Robby Brown who was a walk-on QB at Tech with me is the OC there. GREAT guy.