Hockey Season Starting...

Old South Stands

Jolly Good Fellow
If you're ever in Charleston for an extended period, make it a point to go out and watch the Stingrays at the Coliseum in North Charleston. They are one of the more dominant teams in the ECHL and are so popular here, you almost forget the NHL even exists. They were fairly popular before the wave of transplants came, but with all the recent newcomers from the upper Midwest and the Northeast, Charleston has turned into a surprisingly good hockey town.

(Including the Flames' Tom Lysiak, my 5 all-time favorite players from the NHL...)

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
If you're ever in Charleston for an extended period, make it a point to go out and watch the Stingrays at the Coliseum in North Charleston. They are one of the more dominant teams in the ECHL and are so popular here, you almost forget the NHL even exists. They were fairly popular before the wave of transplants came, but with all the recent newcomers from the upper Midwest and the Northeast, Charleston has turned into a surprisingly good hockey town.

(Including the Flames' Tom Lysiak, my 5 all-time favorite players from the NHL...)

Here's one of my alltime favorite NHL players. Bobby Clarke was tough as nails and didn't take shyte from anyone:cool: