Ho-hum, UNC gets 3rd NOA

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
The NCAA is completely inept when dealing with dirty programs now. "Because non athletes benefited from the academic fraud also, It's not a NCAA matter." Football and men's bball players made up the majority of students in these classes, but are no longer listed in the newest inquiries....unless added again in the 3rd and, maybe?, final inquiry. SMDH.

Scrap the NCAA. Do it now. Friggin dirty corrupt morons. Now I'm pissed to start my day and will struggle not to be an even bigger *** than I usually am.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
The NCAA is completely inept when dealing with dirty programs now. "Because non athletes benefited from the academic fraud also, It's not a NCAA matter." Football and men's bball players made up the majority of students in these classes, but are no longer listed in the newest inquiries....unless added again in the 3rd and, maybe?, final inquiry. SMDH.

Scrap the NCAA. Do it now. Friggin dirty corrupt morons. Now I'm pissed to start my day and will struggle not to be an even bigger *** than I usually am.

It has outlived it's usefulness with regards to revenue sports IMHO. Time to kick off a prep-school type, sports-only system. Stop faking it. Most of these dudes aren't students, really.

Too many people are making money off these kids so you can't squeeze the toothpaste back in the tube via NCAA "rules" or "sanctions". Especially when they can't/won't enforce the rules equally across the board.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
This is real life.

North Carolina AD lays out academic fraud defense: NCAA 'overcharged' Tar Heels
Revealing what seems to be North Carolina's defense in the case, Cunningham told CBS Sports, "Is this academic fraud? Yes, it is by a normal person's standards. But by the NCAA definition [it is not]."

"[I told the NCAA] if a class is on my transcript, I have a grade, I have a credit," Cunningham added. "How are you -- as the outside athletic agency -- telling me that's not good?"
Maybe, just maybe, because it's a fake class?