Hire Geoff Collins

Billygoat91

Jolly Good Fellow
I have to eat crow.... I have been critical of our coaching staff in the past. Our coaches had a masterful game plan. We scored more points on offense (6) than any other team against Clemson this year. Our defense was AMAZING. Not giving up on that last sequence showed the fight our guys have. They didn't give up for us and we can't give up on them. I am so proud of our team's effort. This is the most competitive we have been against Clemson or any top 10 team since 2014.

Hats off to the team. Amazing performance from our players and coaches. This is the proudest showing for this program in quite some time.

Yates has to be our qb going forward. He does not make mistakes and keeps us on schedule. The dude has nerves of steel and never looked rattled. He is a gamer and leader and he should be the qb going forward for the next 4 years no question.

I am proud to be a Yellow Jacket after tonight!

TruckStick

Ramblin' Wreck
Ok I figured out the formula. Expect the absolute worst scenario and anything that happens better than that is a moral victory.

Sorry.. need to execute better in those situations. Squirreled away multiple opportunities.