Hire Geoff Collins

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
If I said that about the President, would you think I was not American? Because everyone says this **** about people in charge they don’t believe in. Relax.
Oh good lord see emotional dude. You can be American and want a president gone you can be a fan and want the coach gone. Don't act like Collins losing doesn't reach him leaving faster which is the right thing if as you say he is "just as bad of a handicap as probation"

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
Oh good lord see emotional dude. You can be American and want a president gone you can be a fan and want the coach gone. Don't act like Collins losing doesn't reach him leaving faster which is the right thing if as you say he is "just as bad of a handicap as probation"

If you call me emotional one more time, I will report you. It is getting super creepy.

I root for GT to win every game

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Well Collins, like most CFB head coaches, do make more than the President. Think on that one a minute. :)

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
If you call me emotional one more time, I will report you. It is getting super creepy.

I root for GT to win every game
oh-nos-funny-turkey.gif
As to you rooting for GT to win it is the wrong mentality if you honestly believe Geoff being coach is as bad as GT getting hit with sanctions

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
oh-nos-funny-turkey.gif
As to you rooting for GT to win it is the wrong mentality if you honestly believe Geoff being coach is as bad as GT getting hit with sanctions

So you have rooted against Tech? I’m an actual fan. I root for them no matter what. I root for them to be successful even if I don’t believe they will be. I want Collins to prove me wrong. That’s what being a fan is.

D-man44

Helluva Engineer
So you have rooted against Tech? I’m an actual fan. I root for them no matter what. I root for them to be successful even if I don’t believe they will be. I want Collins to prove me wrong. That’s what being a fan is.
Oh so now you are the one attacking the fandom card (which I never have with you). I will stand by my statement if you honestly believe GT is essentially on probation with Geoff Collins as HC something should happen ASAP

BleedGoldNWhite21

Helluva Engineer
Oh so now you are the one attacking the fandom card (which I never have with you). I will stand by my statement if you honestly believe GT is essentially on probation with Geoff Collins as HC something should happen ASAP
I didn’t attack your fandom. I asked you a question. If your answer to that question is yes and you have rooted against Tech, then yeah, that would be fair game to question one’s fanhood.
It's really not. You fandom really does suck. If I said you suck as a person you might start to have a point. Finally.
I guess I’ll quit my financial contribution because a guy on the internet believes I suck as a fan because I don’t agree with him that losing 20 of the last 29 games is ok.