Hilarious Meme About Clemson's New QB

• Thread starter Deleted member 2897
  • Start date

Deleted member 2897

In case you haven't seen it. (By the way, if you don't know who Trevor Lawrence is, be prepared to have nightmares for the next 3 years...he looks like the best QB I've seen in my lifetime.)

In case the text doesn't come up for you:
DkmYEEeXoAEvYOw.jpg

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
Yeah my little brother, who now plays college ball in Fla, played him twice in highschool and he said Trevor is the best QB he's ever played against. He said his passes made that whizzzzzzzz noise as it came over the line. Dude is a 1st round draft pick and he hasn't even made a start yet

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Look at the chairs. That person brought Zaxbys into a Taco Bell.

Trevor Lawrence pulled an audible at Taco Bell!

In all seriousness, that photo is all fun and games until Lawrence throws 4 TDs on your team. That guy made throws in HS that a lot of NFL QBs couldn't. The only reason why Justin Fields is getting any pub over Lawrence is because Lawrence shut down his recruiting and didn't play "the recruiting game" with the services. Fields is a very good QB, but he's not in the same league as Lawrence....and not many guys are.

The scary thing about Lawrence is he's a mobile QB, but he gets the ball off so fast that he usually doesn't need to scramble. The guy runs a 4.7 forty, and is probably faster than that after being in the Clemson program. Barring a major injury, I'd be shocked if he wasn't a future #1 draft pick.

Deleted member 2897

Trevor Lawrence pulled an audible at Taco Bell!

In all seriousness, that photo is all fun and games until Lawrence throws 4 TDs on your team. That guy made throws in HS that a lot of NFL QBs couldn't. The only reason why Justin Fields is getting any pub over Lawrence is because Lawrence shut down his recruiting and didn't play "the recruiting game" with the services. Fields is a very good QB, but he's not in the same league as Lawrence....and not many guys are.

The scary thing about Lawrence is he's a mobile QB, but he gets the ball off so fast that he usually doesn't need to scramble. The guy runs a 4.7 forty, and is probably faster than that after being in the Clemson program. Barring a major injury, I'd be shocked if he wasn't a future #1 draft pick.

I agree violently. Thinking back through the years, one of the other top quarterbacks in history coming out of college who was NFL ready was Peyton Manning. I think Lawrence is measurably better than Peyton was in many areas. He seems to have every throw, is mobile, and has a very high football IQ. Defenses are going to have to gamble a lot against him.

Deleted member 2897

This picture of "Sunshine" is a little suspect but there is no doubt that he can sling the football around. I think he will better than Deshaun Watson, which is scary to think about.

Yea it’s a girl, but I mean man - she’s a mirror image of him. And yea, I’m not looking forward to facing him every year. Does Dabo have the guts to put Kelly Bryant on the bench for his senior season after leading them to the CFP? I think he does.

Watson had that “it” factor. But I think Lawrence has that too, and better passing, and better running, and better reading of the defenses too.