Highlights

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
Deivon often frustrates me because there have been multiple occasions when he has blown what would have been an easy 2 points if he would have just laid the ball up and in, but instead he has gone for a contested dunk in traffic and missed it because he is so undersized. He is addicted to showing off his off the charts leaping ability, and it back fires on him and costs the team points regularly. However, with that rant out of the way, I must admit that this particular dunk was pretty jaw dropping.

William S. Baker

Georgia Tech Fan
Deivon is spectacular.. I have never seen a player jump to block or dunk like him. (Okogie could be the exception.) There is no doubt in I my mind he should be THE point guard playing the whole game. His athletic ability is out of sight. All he needs are a few skills and concepts exposure of being the point guard.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
When your PG is 1-6 from 3 pt (and weak at FTs) and is close to being the leading rebounder ,there is a disconnect in skill set. He is a great athlete but we need a real PG at that position on this team..

bob4gt

Jolly Good Fellow
I want to see him jump center to start the game. In the 60s Charlie Spooner, a 6'2" forward always jumped center - then jumps started both halves and tie ups. He won as many as he lost.

Bob