Here's to getting 2018 off with a BIG BANG

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
I am excited to see GT hopefully shattering the glass ceiling in their expectations for Football. I can't tell you how pumped I am as I await the official (signed, sealed, delivered) GT Press Conference to announce the hiring news of Woody as the Defensive Coordinator. I am also anxious to hear him speak about his plans, scheme, recruiting philosophy, and staffing hires. Hopefully this will go a long ways into pumping up the mojo around Spring and voluntary player lead workouts during the Summertime.
It may also provide CPJ with a hairs on fire focus to address deficiencies on the offense/offensive staff. Plus free him up from having to be so hands on with defensive issues (staff/players).
Then the really encouraging thing is to see our AD putting actions behind his words of supporting the infrastructure of the football program with addressing the lack of proper man power on recruiting staff, facility improvements, and providing financial capacity to handle all these initiatives.
Hats off to the GT AD and to our Head Coach CPJ for coming together and getting things done. I am certain CPJ could've just threw in the towel and walked away to another school but he really wants to leave GT in far better shape when he decides to hang up the whistle. Thanks also to Tstan for not just looking at the Winn vs loss and actually diving into the issues and actually addressing the real deficiencies as opposed to raising BIG MONEY to make the next flash in the pan hire.
Here's to 2018 and wishing GT fans across the nation a successful, happy, and safe New Year as we ride this wild ride together of being loyal GT fans. God Bless!

I am excited to see GT hopefully shattering the glass ceiling in their expectations for Football. I can't tell you how pumped I am as I await the official (signed, sealed, delivered) GT Press Conference to announce the hiring news of Woody as the Defensive Coordinator. I am also anxious to hear him speak about his plans, scheme, recruiting philosophy, and staffing hires. Hopefully this will go a long ways into pumping up the mojo around Spring and voluntary player lead workouts during the Summertime.
It may also provide CPJ with a hairs on fire focus to address deficiencies on the offense/offensive staff. Plus free him up from having to be so hands on with defensive issues (staff/players).
Then the really encouraging thing is to see our AD putting actions behind his words of supporting the infrastructure of the football program with addressing the lack of proper man power on recruiting staff, facility improvements, and providing financial capacity to handle all these initiatives.
Hats off to the GT AD and to our Head Coach CPJ for coming together and getting things done. I am certain CPJ could've just threw in the towel and walked away to another school but he really wants to leave GT in far better shape when he decides to hang up the whistle. Thanks also to Tstan for not just looking at the Winn vs loss and actually diving into the issues and actually addressing the real deficiencies as opposed to raising BIG MONEY to make the next flash in the pan hire.
Here's to 2018 and wishing GT fans across the nation a successful, happy, and safe New Year as we ride this wild ride together of being loyal GT fans. God Bless!
GREAT POST !!!!!

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
Georgia Tech will be about as relevant as Mercer to the local Media now that the mutts are playing for a title. Really hope we can find another Justin Thomas at QB.