Here's the CBS Sports Way Too Early NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Bracketology #1 Seeds

Deleted member 2897

Here's the CBS Sports Way Too Early NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament Bracketology #1 Seeds.

No 1 Seeds

1)Kansas

2)Duke

3)Tennessee

4)Gonzaga

https://www.cbssports.com/college-b...e-top-of-the-way-too-early-preseason-bracket/

Bold. And I would say crazy.

Kentucky has how many 5 stars on their team? I believe last year they had 9 sophomore or younger. And they're reloading again. The team just didn't gel last year, but I think you're crazy if you project them to lose to Tennessee. Tennessee lost to an 11 seed in the 2nd round last year. They only beat our depleted team in December by 7. I mean it happens and happened, but that shouldn't be a default assumption.

And Gonzaga? Barely beat 13 seed UNCG by 4. I don't think you pick a team from a weak conference with a weak schedule to end up a #1 seed. They were #21 in RPI because their strength of schedule was 100+.

I think you'd be better off staying to regular safe picks like Kansas, Duke/North Carolina, Michigan/Michigan State, Villanova (who had no seniors in their top 10 scorers).

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Bold. And I would say crazy.

Kentucky has how many 5 stars on their team? I believe last year they had 9 sophomore or younger. And they're reloading again. The team just didn't gel last year, but I think you're crazy if you project them to lose to Tennessee. Tennessee lost to an 11 seed in the 2nd round last year. They only beat our depleted team in December by 7. I mean it happens and happened, but that shouldn't be a default assumption.

And Gonzaga? Barely beat 13 seed UNCG by 4. I don't think you pick a team from a weak conference with a weak schedule to end up a #1 seed. They were #21 in RPI because their strength of schedule was 100+.

I think you'd be better off staying to regular safe picks like Kansas, Duke/North Carolina, Michigan/Michigan State, Villanova (who had no seniors in their top 10 scorers).
I agree with you bwelbo;) Tennessee will have a great team but i think they will be more likely to be a possible #2 ,#3 or #4 Seed(y)

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Here's the CBS Sports 2018-2019 Preseason Men's College Basketball Top 25+1 Predictions

1)Kansas

2)Duke

3)Tennessee

4)Kentucky

5)Gonzaga

6)Nevada

7)Virginia

8)North Carolina

9)Villanova

10)Auburn

11)Michigan State

12)Kansas State

13)Virginis Tech

14)Florida State

15)Mississippi State

16)West Virginia

17)Oregon

18)UCLA

19)LSU

20)TCU

21)Michigan

22)Syracuse

23)Maryland

24)Clemson

25)Indiana

26)Cincinnati

https://www.cbssports.com/college-b...-tennessee-in-the-way-too-early-top-25-and-1/

Deleted member 2897

Here's the CBS Sports 2018-2019 Preseason Men's College Basketball Top 25+1 Predictions

1)Kansas

2)Duke

3)Tennessee

4)Kentucky

5)Gonzaga

6)Nevada

7)Virginia

8)North Carolina

9)Villanova

10)Auburn

11)Michigan State

12)Kansas State

13)Virginis Tech

14)Florida State

15)Mississippi State

16)West Virginia

17)Oregon

18)UCLA

19)LSU

20)TCU

21)Michigan

22)Syracuse

23)Maryland

24)Clemson

25)Indiana

26)Cincinnati

https://www.cbssports.com/college-b...-tennessee-in-the-way-too-early-top-25-and-1/

3 SEC teams in the top 10 LOL.

PAC 12 hardly to be found. That conference sure sucks at a lot of sports.

Deleted member 2897

Auburn extended Bruce Pearl's contract to 2023:oops::eek::wideyed: I guess the NCAA is ignoring Bruce Pearl this time around:rolleyes:

Auburn is a joke. Bruce Pearl refused to cooperate with the achool’s own investigation. His former assistant was convicted of 6 felonies. He was implicated himself in the FBI NCAA scandal. Ohhhhh, so let’s extend his contract if he won’t work with us and answer our questions. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. If you can win a game, the SEC will ignore any and all unethical and criminal behavior.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Auburn is a joke. Bruce Pearl refused to cooperate with the achool’s own investigation. His former assistant was convicted of 6 felonies. He was implicated himself in the FBI NCAA scandal. Ohhhhh, so let’s extend his contract if he won’t work with us and answer our questions. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. If you can win a game, the SEC will ignore any and all unethical and criminal behavior.
I'm surprised the NCAA hasn't put a Show Cause Penalty on Bruce Pearl:rolleyes: He's done far worse than Donnie Tyndall did at Southern Miss and Tennessee and Donnie got a 10 year NCAA Show Cause Penalty:rolleyes: