Here's the 2019 Tennessee football schedule

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Here's the 2019 Tennessee football schedule. I think with 4 easy out of conference wins and an easier than usual SEC slate of games that Tennessee takes a big leap forward and goes 9-3 in the 2019 season.

Georgia State W
BYU W
Chattanooga W
@Florida L
Georgia W
Mississippi State L
@Alabama L
South Carolina W
UAB W
@Kentucky W
@Missouri W
Vanderbilt W

https://www.knoxnews.com/story/spor...9-tennessee-football-schedule-sec/1316888002/

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I think you missed two L's on there
Florida could be worse in 2019 than they are this season.South Carolina is always overrated. Missouri will rebuilding their offense in 2019 with Drew Lock in the NFL. I just get the feeling Tennessee beats UGAG in 2019 in Knoxville. BYU wont beat Tennessee in Knoxville. I think Tennessee goes 7-5 this season and jumps to 9-3 in 2019. 2020 will be tougher with a game in Norman,Oklahoma against Oklahoma.

gtsucks

Jolly Good Fellow
Florida could be worse in 2019 than they are this season.South Carolina is always overrated. Missouri will rebuilding their offense in 2019 with Drew Lock in the NFL. I just get the feeling Tennessee beats UGAG in 2019 in Knoxville. BYU wont beat Tennessee in Knoxville. I think Tennessee goes 7-5 this season and jumps to 9-3 in 2019. 2020 will be tougher with a game in Norman,Oklahoma against Oklahoma.

I think you're about a year ahead in your predictions. 5-7 or so this year and maybe 7-5 next year.