Purdue 45-37 over Missouri
Auburn 70-14 over Mercer
LSU 27-10 over Mississippi State
Alabama 49-14 over Colorado State
Kansas State 24-13 over Vanderbilt
South Carolina 20-16 over Kentucky
Georgia 45-3 over Samford
California 42-35 over Ole Miss
Once again @MikeJackets1967, great picks. I do think Virginia will beat UCONN and I also think that Louisville will beat Clemson in a very tight game. Might be whoever has the ball last.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
Once again @MikeJackets1967, great picks. I do think Virginia will beat UCONN and I also think that Louisville will beat Clemson in a very tight game. Might be whoever has the ball last.
I think Florida will crash and burn and the SEC East could be decided during the UT-UGAG game in Knoxville. I think this season's Florida team will stumble around to a 7-5 record in 2017 and make 2018 a make or break season for McElwain. Florida was looking for another Urban Meyer and wound up with another Ron Zook.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Texas A&M must be really mediocre to allow a bad UCLA team to beat them. Memphis and USF will be playing in the AAC Championship Game in my opinion. Sadly for Memphis they will be playing in the Birmingham Bowl once again when they lose to USF.
well seeing how much trouble A&M is having with ULL, yeah they are probably pretty mediocre since losing their starting QB.

1939hotmagic

Jolly Good Fellow
At halftime: Auburn 10, (mighty) Mercer, 3.

Admittedly, Auburn's QB had a great first half -- 18 of 20 passing, 196 yards, no interceptions -- but still, only 10 points by the Auburn offense. Perhaps Clemson's shutdown of Auburn's offense last week isn't completely due to Clemson having reloaded on defense, but Auburn also having a weak offense.

Of course, a certain college team in ATL sputtered for a half against (better) FCS competition last week, so we'll see what happens in the second half.

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
At halftime: Auburn 10, (mighty) Mercer, 3.

Admittedly, Auburn's QB had a great first half -- 18 of 20 passing, 196 yards, no interceptions -- but still, only 10 points by the Auburn offense. Perhaps Clemson's shutdown of Auburn's offense last week isn't completely due to Clemson having reloaded on defense, but Auburn also having a weak offense.

Of course, a certain college team in ATL sputtered for a half against (better) FCS competition last week, so we'll see what happens in the second half.
6 Carries for 33 yards so far for CJ Leggett.