Here's An Analysis Of The 2020 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets By College Football News

YellowJacketFan2018

Helluva Engineer
I think the Jackets will struggle in 2020. Everything will be moving in a positive direction mind you, but the frustration of going 3-9 or 4-8 will wear down some players and many fans. The real season is 2021.
I think Georgia Tech goes 5-7 and gets a bowl game because of the huge amount of bowls the ACC is connected to. I think Georgia Tech wins 7-8 games in 2021.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer
If we go 3-9, I’m going to have a hard time being convinced we are on the right track.
If we were in the Atlantic 5-7, but only a couple in the Coastal is unacceptable.

Progress is rarely linear. I would not be surprised to see really good play but losing close ones. So play is improving, recruiting improving, finances improving … but still struggling on the field.

My biggest concern is fan apathy … if we come out of the gate 1-4, attendance will tank.

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
Unfortunately, the worse case scenario seems the most likely. We have forgotten how to "win" and it's going to be a long time before we remember.

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
We’ve got a good number of transfers who should be available. I anticipate the defense being considerably better and the offense to continue to struggle. 6-6 seems optimistic, though Collins himself said this past Christmas would be the last one we spent at home.

Scubapro

Banned
We’ve got a good number of transfers who should be available. I anticipate the defense being considerably better and the offense to continue to struggle. 6-6 seems optimistic, though Collins himself said this past Christmas would be the last one we spent at home.
He also said we were playing at a high level last year I want to know what strain he buys at the dispensary