Help with above the line chart

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I saw from Ken that there are three changes. I can see that Biggers is one, but the story is blocked after that. The RR site has the chart, but it won't open for me. UNC's will and ours from last week will, but not the current one. Will someone else give it a try?

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
I saw from Ken that there are three changes. I can see that Biggers is one, but the story is blocked after that. The RR site has the chart, but it won't open for me. UNC's will and ours from last week will, but not the current one. Will someone else give it a try?
I wonder if they are making some updates to it.

However, by going to the AJC page using an Chrome Incognito Browser I was able to see the whole article and it said that Biggers and Marquez Ezzard were added to the ATL and Antonneous Clayton was taken off at DE (mods if it is against the rules to talk about content I was able to read using an Incognito browser just let me know and I won't do it again).

Yaller Jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Thanks, Jojatk. I have not noticed Clayton this year. Has he been playing? He is one of several I had hoped might get in a backfield on passing downs.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer

However, by going to the AJC page using an Chrome Incognito Browser I was able to see the whole article and it said that Biggers and Marquez Ezzard were added to the ATL and Antonneous Clayton was taken off at DE (mods if it is against the rules to talk about content I was able to read using an Incognito browser just let me know and I won't do it again).

Quinlan tweeted the chart, so I don't think you are talking out of school.

smokey_wasp

Helluva Engineer
FAAfkleWQAABNL1.jpeg

jojatk

Helluva Engineer
Thanks, Jojatk. I have not noticed Clayton this year. Has he been playing? He is one of several I had hoped might get in a backfield on passing downs.
You're welcome. As for Clayton, he has played this year both at DE and special teams. I don't know if he's had a lot of impact that would be noticeable.

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck

I could read the whole article with no subscription and no incognito. Not sure why it doesn’t open for others. I’d say that’s free content.