Help name our new “pet”

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Actually it’s more of a new neighbor than a new pet. We have a squirrel who has taken up residence in the outer column of our carport (which apparently has a central cavity suitable for young-uns, or nut storage, or whatever).
17709825-8535-4060-B778-97E8183DD475.jpeg

He (or she...I’m not interested in arbitrarily assigning gender roles to a poor, helpless squirrel) has grown reasonably accustomed to our presence. My wife (@YJAlleyCat) and I decided tonight that it was time to give the little rodeo star a name.

After a moment’s thought, she suggested “MBob”, since he disappears down a hole as soon as anyone gets close.

What do y’all think?

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
If you decide to relocate her/him, simply show the bird feeder and then place it in the yard.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I don't think MBob is the right choice. That squirrel is clearly visible long enough for you to get a clear photo. MBob was more like Sasquatch....there were rumours and a few grainy photos (alledgedly), but no credible witnesses have been found who actually saw the guy. ;)

LibertyTurns

Banned
How about Nutz, spawn of P’nut? Also doubles as a better adjective to yell in public after another GT play that’s FUBAR.