Health update heading into Spring

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Anthony Harrell is out for the Spring which has been expected since his surgery during the season...The coaches expect him to be a full go for Fall practice.

Chase Roberts is still suffering some medical issues after he got banged up in the UGA game last year...I am honestly not sure when we will see Chase again but I doubt it will be this Spring.

As of last week Deon Hill had not been cleared yet...As you all know he was diagnosed with Crohn's disease during the 2013 season. I think he will be fine by the time the season rolls around and I would not be surprised to see him this Spring.

Besides those three we enter Spring healthy as far as I know.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
Eric,
Who do you think has worked the hardest this offseason and may by an upside surprise this spring?

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
yep
From practice reports everybody breaks out in the Spring :)

It really is hard to tell who breaks out in the Spring...I know there are a lot of guys I will be keeping a close eye on but I really don't have any breakout predictions per say.
yep ,everybody looks good usually
I'll always remember the LB that GOL said was the THE standout of the Spring not even sniffing real playing time in Fall ,and transferring by the next yr