He is cleared, Lets see if he makes it through the week

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Very true.

We really do need him...He is a good player and of course it gives us more depth.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
he has to make it through pre game warmups too : )

All kidding aside.... I hope he gets healed up and makes a difference Saturday!

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Can someone who knows football offer an honest assessment of the rarely discussed backups O'Reilly, Braun, Roberts, and Brigham? I noticed all got some PT last game. I'm wondering if it's time to panic.

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
Can someone who knows football offer an honest assessment of the rarely discussed backups O'Reilly, Braun, Roberts, and Brigham? I noticed all got some PT last game. I'm wondering if it's time to panic.
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "someone who knows football" but from what I saw the whole O-Line took a huge step forward this week even with the injuries. This may also be attributed to Syracuse's horrid D, but still I thought they played well.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "someone who knows football" but from what I saw the whole O-Line took a huge step forward this week even with the injuries. This may also be attributed to Syracuse's horrid D, but still I thought they played well.

For me in this case someone who knows football = someone who knows how to rate O-Lineman individually. I'm interested to hear what kind of drop-off we have from our starters to the backups.

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
My 2 cents:
Braun has looked good in both games he has had extensive playing time. Jackson seems to be a better tackle than guard.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
Really need Bailey to come in and anchor one of those OT spots. With Beno hurt, this becomes pretty huge. He has the ability to be a difference maker ... IF he stays healthy, and gets the rust off, his side of the OL unit will be the side we run to. He and Shaq can be dominant.

Last edited: