He Gets It

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member

Milwaukee

Banned
Love it. TStan gets it, so did Drad. Is Tstan still wanting to put the beer deck in the upper deck inside BDS? I'm all for his ideas, they are refreshing.

It's also good to see and hear from Paul the praise about Drad. Some of our fans moan about him cause of the Bebe incident but that guy knew football was essential and made it a priority. He's won 1 natty at Clemson, his fball team is elite, and he hired PJ for us and got us a conference title. Hes not the idiot some of our butthurt fans try to paint him as.

Milwaukee out.

AUFC

Helluva Engineer
Love it. TStan gets it, so did Drad. Is Tstan still wanting to put the beer deck in the upper deck inside BDS? I'm all for his ideas, they are refreshing.

It's also good to see and hear from Paul the praise about Drad. Some of our fans moan about him cause of the Bebe incident but that guy knew football was essential and made it a priority. He's won 1 natty at Clemson, his fball team is elite, and he hired PJ for us and got us a conference title. Hes not the idiot some of our butthurt fans try to paint him as.

Milwaukee out.
Are we actually close to serving beer in BDS or are you just memeing?

slugboy

Staff member
Are we actually close to serving beer in BDS or are you just memeing?
Stansbury at least proposed it in a public plan, which is more than I've seen from anyone else. If it happens, I suspect it will go from "nowhere close" to "implemented" fast enough to give us all whiplash. Which means almost none of us could tell you if it was in the works or not.

Animal02

Banned
Stansbury at least proposed it in a public plan, which is more than I've seen from anyone else. If it happens, I suspect it will go from "nowhere close" to "implemented" fast enough to give us all whiplash. Which means almost none of us could tell you if it was in the works or not.
This could be BDS on a fall Monday.

Attachments

• IMG_20180724_074546465_HDR-2214x3936.jpg
    IMG_20180724_074546465_HDR-2214x3936.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 152

Wrecked

Ramblin' Wreck
“It wasn’t Dan’s watch that we fell so far,” Johnson said.

The connection with Stansbury is far stronger, in no small part because of the support that he has given Johnson. Johnson used the same phrase in Charlotte about Stansbury that he did in the locker room Tuesday – that he “gets it.”

https://www.ajc.com/sports/college/...se-for-todd-stansbury/5IfNuttEpk2N8I7vrpPbqJ/
I'd be praising my boss in the press too if he had just given me an undeserved two year contract extension.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer

Milwaukee out.
No, apparently not. He seized the opportunity at Clemson, made possible by a football NC, and has a building program maybe unmatched in college athletics. At the same time he is driving for improvement in varsity programs across the board, and a couple of coaches who didn't measure up are gone. Bobinski apparently used GT to get out of the rain and his first hire, football, is yet to prove itself but it's early. Interesting that big names were thrown in the mix, Miles for instance, but he hired a Western Kentucky guy. Apparently, however, Purdue is in the same facilities mess that GT was/is in, so how does that play out with self-described "fierce competitor"? (At this point Ma's caution is due: "A man has to say he is, ain't." ) The new man is the real thing, per the locker room. Only took 10 years and four ADs.

GTJake

Helluva Engineer
Great article, really gives you a good feeling of our future ... reading between the lines, Bobinski was a big blow to our athletics !
Total transparency ... unfortunately my optimism is not on solid footing, this article really helps.
If we can get off to a good start down in Florida and up in Pittsburgh, I think we will have the chance to really take-off.

BuckeyeJacket

Jolly Good Fellow

Milwaukee out.

The beer garden with downtown views would be a hit with millennials. It will get the young whippersnappers to the games.

grandpa jacket

Ramblin' Wreck