Hawaii Diamond Head Classic

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
God I hope we find a way to win this thing. 3 wins there could be huge for turning this season around!

Only thing is I’m scared to watch the first game because I don’t want to ruin my Christmas if we have another **** show like last night.....

Connell62

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
God I hope we find a way to win this thing. 3 wins there could be huge for turning this season around!

Only thing is I’m scared to watch the first game because I don’t want to ruin my Christmas if we have another **** show like last night.....
Drink plenty! That’s what I intend to do. After all, it can ruin Christmas. It’s just a game.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer

it would be at least two quality wins. Boise State is better than anyone realizes. If we can somehow put down Houston, that would be huge. Obviously Jose’s health is a huge shot in the correct direction.

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
A little info on Boise St and GT (from kenpom):

Overall ratings:
Boise State started the season #101 and is now #106.
GT started the season #66 and is now #112.

Offensive efficiency:
Boise St #101 GT #243 :(

Defensive efficiency:
Boise St #122 GT #43

kenpom's model says 70-69 BSU. Hopefully GT uses this trip to bury whatever is ailing the culture right now. There were some disinterested faces on that team against Ball State.

slugboy

Staff member

Overall ratings:

Offensive efficiency:

Defensive efficiency:
Boise St #122 GT #43

kenpom's model says 70-69 BSU. Hopefully GT uses this trip to bury whatever is ailing the culture right now. There were some disinterested faces on that team against Ball State.

That seems unbelievable for a P5 team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 2897

We had 22 turnovers in the first 25 minutes the other night. I don’t doubt we’re almost dead last on offense.

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer

Overall ratings:

Offensive efficiency:

Defensive efficiency:
Boise St #122 GT #43

Not sure why you’re so negative..

Deleted member 2897

If Alvarado is healthy, then after a couple games to get the rust off, we’ll be a different team.

It shouldn’t be that way (not having a good backup), but Alvarado is like the engine.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Sunday, December 22nd
Basketball

NBA G LEAGUE
9:30 PM
Rio Grande Valley Vipers vs. Fort Wayne Mad Ants
channel_logo_espnu_2x.png

NCAA MEN'S BASKETBALL
1:00 PM
Lafayette vs. Rutgers (M Basketball)

3:00 PM
Houston vs. Portland (Quarterfinal #1) (Diamond Head Classic)

5:30 PM
Georgia Tech vs. Boise State (Quarterfinal #2) (Diamond Head Classic)

11:30 PM
Without Borders: The 2019 New York Life ACC Men's Basketball Tournament

ESPNjacket

Helluva Engineer
Awwwww damn. I didn’t realize the game us tomorrow! I thought it was on Christmas Eve

That is the one day without a game. Funny. You should bet on us to lose. ;)

Today's game is the second of two at the tournament in a session, like at the ACC tournament. Both of the games are on the U. The game will start about 20 minutes after the first game, so close to 5:30.

GT_EE78

Banned
wow, Boise St is favored to win by 1.5 on cbssports. I hope they're not bringing Jose back too soon. Seems that we've already landed in must-win territory.