have we ever swept uga in a single year?

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
w basketball check
m football check
mens baskeball tbd
mens baseball tbd
mens golf tbd

have they ever swept us?

i just have a feeling that we win tuesday against the dwags. making it 3-0

i would love nothing better than sending their bb team baaaaaaaaaa 'ck to athens a loser.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
2008-2009. I think we beat UGA in everything. Football in 2008 , basketball I think in Athens.
We beat UGA in baseball when they were ranked #1.
I don't know about golf but I think our gymnastics and tennis teams won that year too. I just remember us beating them in so many sports during that stretch and it was awesome.

2008-2009. I think we beat UGA in everything. Football in 2008 , basketball I think in Athens.
We beat UGA in baseball when they were ranked #1.
I don't know about golf but I think our gymnastics and tennis teams won that year too. I just remember us beating them in so many sports during that stretch and it was awesome.
2008 basketball would have been in Atlanta. Did the women's team win that year too? Probably not, but possible. I didn't know we even had a gymnastics team; we certainly don't have a women's gymnastics team.

JDjacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Yea you're right. Maybe it was the club team.

All I know is that academic year we beat UGA in a lot of things outside of the usual life, so easy to get carried away in what we beat them in.

Yomanser

Recruiting Insider
Retired Staff
w basketball check
m football check
mens baskeball tbd
mens baseball tbd
mens golf tbd

have they ever swept us?

i just have a feeling that we win tuesday against the dwags. making it 3-0

i would love nothing better than sending their bb team baaaaaaaaaa 'ck to athens a loser.
They beat us in Swimming & Diving this year, but we killed them in Volleyball