• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 63

ybeenormal

Jolly Good Fellow
Got this from one of TOS a couple of years ago but it's still a great one... if the world needed an enema, Athens is where you'd put the hose

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
It's Monday, time for rule# 6

6. If you have children with a dwag fan they will grow up not being able to breath throught their nose and have bowed legs.........................and their belly will always drag the ground. :p

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I posted this on stingtalk, but for the GTSwarm record, Monken gets it (you'll need to expand the quote):

But this was a different Monday for Monken, who -- if only temporarily -- was perhaps the most popular Georgia Southern head coach to speak to the club since Erk Russell.

Beating Florida two days earlier will bring a coach much love in a crowd dominated by Georgia fans.

As great as Saturday was for his team, it wasn’t perfect.

“The only bad thing about that win on Saturday -- and there were a lot of good things -- (is) there’s happy Georgia fans this week,” he said to mild uncertain laughter. “They didn’t get that.”

Forgotten by the Georgia-heavy crowd was that Monken has plenty of Georgia Tech in him, having taken over at Georgia Southern after spending two seasons with head coach Paul Johnson and the Yellow Jackets.

“As an old Georgia Tech man, I don’t want ever Georgia fans to be happy,” he said. “I hated to help you guys out.”

Read more here: http://www.macon.com/2013/11/25/2798254/georgia-southerns-monken-still.html#storylink=cpy