Hate Week

gtdrew

Banned
Feel free to post video links and all that jazz here. Ill start w one of my favorites: The Duke whistiling "Ramblin Wreck"...

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
PISS on them

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 46

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
I've said this before, but I'll say it again. The week of the Syracuse game, I had multiple dreams that we would beat ugag this year. I'm not saying I'm psychic or anything, but those dreams make me cautiously optimistic about the game. Especially since ugag's defense is a shell of what it was last year. Not going to be an easy game by any stretch of the imagination, but if Georgia Southern can beat Florida in the Swamp (God bless 'em), then I think we have a legitimate shot against ugag.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Hate Week indeed. ;)

Edit: Well, this was actually posted before Murray got injured but due to the serious nature of his injury, I decided to remove this.

Last edited:

ramblin_man

Helluva Engineer
I hope Roof has a lot of hate for uga still running deep in his veins for them dogs. I would love to see him take Grantham out...with a cut block or something. Plus I hope Roof also has something special for Douglas who deflected from us late in the recruiting process.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
Rules of the household:
1. Never refer to GA as UGA, they are simply "georgia"
2. They are not the dogs or dawgs, the are "dwags"
3. The color red is not acknowledged or worn or displayed in any manner
4. Athens, ga does not exist. It was an underhanded attempt by those usurping the name of the glorious city in Greece to bring an aura of class to any area where none can exist
5. No child, grand child or any future member of my family will ever attend a "class" put on by "georgia"

Additional rules will be provided as the week goes along........................................:smuggrin: