Has Todd Stansbury impacted Georgia Tech?

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
I'll drop this here even though it encompasses all GT Sports.

Good AJC Article

"Following Mike Bobinski’s departure for Purdue, those in and around the department attest to a reinvigoration."

“He brings a different energy that we haven’t had before...”

“I think that the biggest thing is probably just the general morale around the building, if I was going to point to one thing,” Johnson said. “I think it’s improved tenfold since he’s gotten here. (Also), communication. That’d be the two biggest, probably.”

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
really like this comment - "...Stansbury deeply understands Tech’s identity and recognizes the need to do a better job with branding."

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
I'll drop this here even though it encompasses all GT Sports.

Good AJC Article

"Following Mike Bobinski’s departure for Purdue, those in and around the department attest to a reinvigoration."

“He brings a different energy that we haven’t had before...”

“I think that the biggest thing is probably just the general morale around the building, if I was going to point to one thing,” Johnson said. “I think it’s improved tenfold since he’s gotten here. (Also), communication. That’d be the two biggest, probably.”
Knowing the feelings on this board for all things AJC, the title of the thread astonishes me.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
It's hard to NOT do better than an AD BOB who never was involved with a football program. BOBand I assume the guy that hired him spent time getting staff to help develop a strategic plan for tech athletics.
If Stan gets credit for not BOB , he is doing great.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
I honestly think that the response to our Tennessee game is emblematic of this change. It is clear that the announcers had more than tired cliches about us. And the commentary even from the local radio hosts was of much higher quality after the game.