Has the ACC fallen to the bottom of the Power 5?

Is the ACC the worst Power 5 Conference as of right now?

• Yes

Votes: 21 14.9%
  • No

Votes: 78 55.3%
  • We are 4th out of 5

Votes: 42 29.8%

• Total voters

Deleted member 2897

While you're laughing at the Pac-12, isn't their TV Deal (despite all the criticism)- paying out the same as the ACC's TV Deal, TBH, I'm not sure any Conf. can be laughed at when you look at the lack of success of our own ACCN

USC (the real one), U-Dub, Oregon, Utah, Stanford can all elevate themselves into the Top-10 maybe Top-15 discussion with USC & Oregon having the ability to make a run at the CFP with the right HC, that's more than you can say for 13 out of 14 members of our Conf

I think it's comical for us to criticize any other entity in CFB when we have trouble with the basics like taking CFB seriously from the Administration down to the Alums

Let's focus on us first rather than worrying about what the other guy is not doing

This is one of the sillier takes I’ve read lately. The Pac12 champ was 4-3 this year. You say a few teams over there CAN elevate themselves into the top 10 IF they do it right. We had 4 of our teams actually BE ranked in the top 10 - AT THE SAME TIME - just THIS YEAR alone.