Harrison Bailey

Josh H

Jolly Good Fellow
The last thing we need to worry about after last year is too much depth in the QB room. With Yates transferring out, the only experienced QB we have on roster is Sims who struggled staying healthy and at times struggled with accuracy. Peery is a redshirt-freshman with no game experience, and we haven't signed any other QBs yet.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
I have no idea if he is good but build from the ground up not from the 4th floor down work on the OL and DL first.
Getting a QB who was at one point a 5-star recruit might help us get some OL in the transfer market (or recruits).
And if players are transferring out, we have to get some transfers in to compensate. We have to play that game.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Getting a QB who was at one point a 5-star recruit might help us get some OL in the transfer market (or recruits).
And if players are transferring out, we have to get some transfers in to compensate. We have to play that game.
Sorry I'm not showing him as a 4 star but only a 3 star. But think a QB that is not moblie with our OL would not work.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Was once a 5-star:

Now a 4-star on 247 (.9555):

But that's a good point about the mobility.

Fwiw, I asked a Hs coach buddy about him and he said he would be the best natural thrower we have had in a long time. Not really mobile, “but he can really sling it”

Jacket0323

Jolly Good Fellow