Happy Veteran's Day

chewybaka

Ramblin' Wreck
I know it doesn't quite follow the normal posts. But, I would like to take a moment to recognize all the vets that are GT fans. I know a few personally on this forum. To each one of you... Happy Veteran's Day!
Great post ...thank you for honoring our vets today and every day!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
15027536_575036109363252_5368912486937810540_n.jpg

LibertyTurns

Banned
This board seems to be loaded with GT Veterans as well as active duty military or reservists who have served their country in a wide variety of capacities. Thank you all and enjoy the day!

Also, many have been in defense industries and/or have children or spouses who served or are still serving. Thank you all as well.

May God Bless America in these troubling times and our great nation prosper in the decades ahead.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I grew up in the relatively long and peaceful time between Vietnam and Iraq, I never thought we'd ever be at war again. I'm very thankful for the men and women who decided to serve our county. Thanks.

I nearly joined the Navy myself. I was NROTC for a year at GT, I got a free trip to Hawaii out of it and got to spend a month at sea on a fast attack nuke sub. (still one of the best memories of my life) Got out because they wouldn't let me fly (eyes weren't 20/20) I got a good and long enough look at those who serve and I'm very proud of them and thankful.