Happy Thanksgiving!

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
To you as well. The wife is at work (microbiogist at a large hosptital). My oldest son is at work (firefighter/paramedic). I am at home with the dog, smoking a turkey for the neighbors. We
will celebrate tomorow, pending results of son's covid test as he had a recent exposure. I am really hoping for some GT FB this weekend!!!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
GT Thanksgiving.jpg

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
To you as well. The wife is at work (microbiogist at a large hosptital). My oldest son is at work (firefighter/paramedic). I am at home with the dog, smoking a turkey for the neighbors. We
will celebrate tomorow, pending results of son's covid test as he had a recent exposure. I am really hoping for some GT FB this weekend!!!
Wish we were neighbors.

Tjacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I wish health ,happiness and wealth to teach and everyone one of you. And family members Its a joy and blessing to express our opinions with fellow GT family members.. blessing to everyone.

So 2020 has become the **** of a year. I have been here in Atlanta since early November as my brother was admitted to ICU with Sepsis and organ failure. He died today. A damn good Jacket fan. Lets go Win on Saturday

Just to add to the post above. My brother was Robert Proctor an attorney here in Atlanta. I am Richard Proctor. We both went to Westminster.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Just to add to the post above. My brother was Robert Proctor an attorney here in Atlanta. I am Richard Proctor. We both went to Westminster.
I am sorry to hear about the loss. Please know my family is sending our best your way.

We’ll hold a moment longer tonight in our thankfulness conversations with our daughter for the life Robert led, and the family he left behind.