Happy Thanksgiving To All The Swarm Posters!

slugboy

Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

1407509c59c952ea9e64975739fc42e8.jpg

And if you can’t bear to watch this year’s crop of Thanksgiving football:
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/11/25/...own-thanksgiving-how-to-watch-trnd/index.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 2897

Happy Thanksgiving, YJ2018! We may be in for a difficult weekend as it relates to football, but I am thankful for this site and its participants. There is something therapeutic about being able to post frustrations and opinions during a very difficult year.

Well it doesn't matter how many games georgia wins or by how many points - they are still the laughing stock and armpit of the South. Luckily, we haven't sold our soul to win football games, so we have the luxury of a great many other things to be proud of around Georgia Tech and our entire livelihood isn't dependent on a football score.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Happy Thanksgiving! To all Swarm Family.....
May GTWBB win in Bimini starting tomorrow and swallow leftovers on Friday. Volleybees take Hurricane Beach, Friday. Football pulls off the miracle of this century(bigger than the F$U win at BDS/GF)by Dawg sitting on Saturday. MBB cooks Bethune into turkey stuffing on Sunday.

Remember the vegetable diet: Pumpkin Pie, Carrot Cake, Corn Muffins, Zucchini Bread.

Still miss the JV game on Thursday, if any of your remember it? Safe travels on the road.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
Well it doesn't matter how many games georgia wins or by how many points - they are still the laughing stock and armpit of the South. Luckily, we haven't sold our soul to win football games, so we have the luxury of a great many other things to be proud of around Georgia Tech and our entire livelihood isn't dependent on a football score.

Agreed. I don't work with any UGAGers, so I don't have to deal with as much of the torture as many do. If I did work with UGAGers, I would like to believe I could let it slip right off my back, though, for the many reasons we all know. The Pastor of my church is a "good" UGAG fan. There are not many of these, but he is one. I have known him for 30+ years, and he has never shown any of the obnoxious behavior that so many of their fans are famous for.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2897

Agreed. I don't work with any UGAGers, so I don't have to deal with as much of the torture as many do. If I did work with UGAGers, I would like to believe I could let it slip right off my back, though, for the many reasons we all know. The Pastor of my church is a "good" UGAG fan. There are not many of these, but he is one. I have known him for 30+ years, and he has never shown any of the obnoxious behavior that so many of their fans are famous for.

I am out of state and know some Georgia grads/fans. They are all good people. I mean, other than the part where they root for an awful school and they’re going to Hell.