Happy Thanksgiving To All The Posters On The GT Swarm Message Board!

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Travel well for all of those hitting the road.

Don't forget to pull for GT tonight and Friday (basketball) and of course Saturday [emoji106]

I'm thankful to have the opportunity to be able to attend the games and be a GT fan. Of course I am also thankful for family, beng an American, etc. too.

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
Proud and Thankful to be a Yellow Jacket! I feel it every time someone asks me where I went to school. Instant cred in the engineering world.

I did not go to the Institute but damn right it has instant "cred" and not just in the engineering world. My brother in law had a double E degree and was sent overseas doing something for NSA. He never would tell me of course but he did say that someone in the Middle East asked him where he got his engineering degree and when he said GT the man's eyebrows arched in respect.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
FB_IMG_1511394193941.jpg
I'm thankful to have yall around to share a compassion about The Institute and the student athletes that represent it.
Thank you for your varied input and personalities that keep this site from being boring!

Safe travels to those coming into town for the game as well as traveling for the holiday.

THWg!!