Half off Pitt tickets

Yella-Britches

Georgia Tech Fan
Wrong thread I know - but can someone tell me what section Jacket fans sit in @ Virginia? I intend on being at that game and would like to be in or near the Jacket faithful.
Go Jackets!
THWG!!!

DC Bee

Ramblin' Wreck
can someone tell me what section Jacket fans sit in @ Virginia? I intend on being at that game and would like to be in or near the Jacket faithful.

The visitors are historically put in the lower corner of the end zone - sections 112 - 114. I wouldn't worry at all about being able to congregate with the swarm, as the game is shaping up to be a battle of Coastal cellar dwellers and there should be lots of space. I haven't been to a game in 2 years so I'll be revealing in it regardless.

Yella-Britches

Georgia Tech Fan
The visitors are historically put in the lower corner of the end zone - sections 112 - 114. I wouldn't worry at all about being able to congregate with the swarm, as the game is shaping up to be a battle of Coastal cellar dwellers and there should be lots of space. I haven't been to a game in 2 years so I'll be revealing in it regardless.
Thanks DC Bee. I'll be there first time in 2-years myself. (y) not worried about space / just want to be near friendlies. Cheers!