Guess who has Clem, VT,ND,GT,UVA,&UM in a row?

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
And no bye weeks. All but GT and VT are away. And the week before Clemson is @ ECU.

If UNC wins Coastal, it'll be because they deserve it and not due to the cupcake easy Duke schedule last year.

On top of that they're unsettled at the QB position despite having a 4th year Jr. who started a coupla games last year. This is not a recipe for success.

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
...If UNC wins Coastal...

I'm a huge nerd, and I'm all into epic fantasy stuff (LotR and all that), but c'mon—really? Who'd believe the bogus fantasy scenario you're creating here?
;)

More seriously, that looks like a pretty tough schedule. I am surprised that the ACC powers-that-be allowed it to happen—I though they reserved that for Tech, UVA, and VPI.

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Lol. Yea as I was reading that UVA jumped out as a nice little bye week.

On a related note, Mike London's high water mark is 8-5 and a loss in the Peach bowl. I can still remember the hype for his recruiting, and the press thought that he was building a good program up there.
After which, he won 4 games, then 2 games. How does this guy still have a job?

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
On a related note, Mike London's high water mark is 8-5 and a loss in the Peach bowl. I can still remember the hype for his recruiting, and the press thought that he was building a good program up there.
And people ***** about CPJ....like he says, "if they can find better, let them do it."

Oldgoldandwhite

Helluva Engineer
Let me see..Clemson loss, ND loss, GT loss, UM loss.
Yep, the wheels could come off early. Sometimes, the pronosticators, puzzle me. Do they ever look at schedule? They will pick two teams to finish first and second, not realizing they play each other the last game of the season.

Seriously? Who are they going to get that is any better? Their AD is on record saying 7 or 8 wins is their goal every year. London is the right fit for their brand of mediocrity.