Guess What Day it is....

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Didn't know, sorry. Hey, in Cali, everybody's "dude".

Read her post again. The clues are all there.

First, there's the list of things that need to be done. Then there are the statements of expectation that others will get this work done. For many/most, especially Southern, women, "everybody" typically refers to kids and "somebody" typically refers to husband. Now read the post again.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
I think I'll have a piece of my home made pecan pie and think about what you just said. Btw, I use Lyle's Golden Syrup in place of corn syrup in my recipe. It comes from sugar cane and it really is 'golden'. I use 2 cups of chopped pecans from my father in laws farm in Tifton, Ga. When I fill the pie shell with pecans, there's barely any room for the filling. Oh, almost forgot, there's a 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream in the filling, as well.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I think I'll have a piece of my home made pecan pie and think about what you just said. Btw, I use Lyle's Golden Syrup in place of corn syrup in my recipe. It comes from sugar cane and it really is 'golden'. I use 2 cups of chopped pecans from my father in laws farm in Tifton, Ga. When I fill the pie shell with pecans, there's barely any room for the filling. Oh, almost forgot, there's a 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream in the filling, as well.
Try throwing in some Tollhouse chocolate chips; makes pecan pies unbelievable.

Woodstock

Georgia Tech Fan
Just in case y'all were wondering:
pie-chart.jpg