Guess What Day it is....

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Well the collards have to be washed, stripped, & cleaned. The cornbread has to be made/baked. The pecan pies have to be made. Everybody is going to be very busy.
Oh & I forgot - someone has to go get the adult beverages.

I was going to say, "Drink."

RamblinCharger

Helluva Engineer
I'm in New Orleans visiting family. Does anyone have an extra ticket by chance? I'd like to go to the game and not have to buy a ticket from a scalper

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I am watching Tulsa for the second week in a row! They are getting completely destroyed by Oklahoma 21-0 late in first qtr. The plays that worked so well against Tulane are all for naught to day.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I am watching Tulsa for the second week in a row! They are getting completely destroyed by Oklahoma 21-0 late in first qtr. The plays that worked so well against Tulane are all for naught to day.

Yeah, I was watching it too, but switched over to Climpsin Tulsa's not much compared to the current #4 so it's hard to know what that means.

Watching Clemp's boy, it's clear that Choice would've been great in our O.

DvilleJacket

Helluva Engineer
Been flipping channels since 12. Gotta go to my sisters birthday party today at 5. My sorry bro-n-law is surprising her with one which is nice but why couldn't it be tomorrow on her real bd!

GTBandit22

Helluva Engineer
Oklahoma is the real deal. Tulsa looks like a high school team if you compare man for man.
I think we will score a lot today, barring turnovers.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Well the collards have to be washed, stripped, & cleaned. The cornbread has to be made/baked. The pecan pies have to be made. Everybody is going to be very busy.
Oh & I forgot - someone has to go get the adult beverages.
Dang dude, I haven't had lunch yet.....