GTWBB

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Fletcher: “After this next season is over, I’d like to play professional basketball overseas and get my master’s degree. If I can’t do that, after I’m done playing, my goal is to be a graduate assistant with a team and use my ACC post-graduate scholarship to complete a master’s degree in criminology. I’d like to work for the FBI.”

Kierra, what does leadership mean to you?

“I don’t think I understood what that meant until my junior year. I lead by example and do the right thing. If I see something that’s unjust, I’m going to speak out against it and that’s what I’ve been doing this whole season.

“Off the court as well, I’m trying to leave a legacy outside of basketball. Eventually, the ball is going to stop bouncing, so I want to do things that people will remember me by and not just remember me as a basketball player, but as someone who tried to do good.”

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
When does the schedule get released?
Soon. Volleyball schedules are being released by some schools right now.
Ga. State just recently posted their conference games.

I believe we go to Athens this year. UConn comes here, as you probably know.
I know Gene Hill wants to play across town. He’s one of the nicest guys in WBB.

With Octavia Blue and Janie Mitchell at Kennesaw St., I’m guessing Coach Nell plays them. Most likely at McCamish. We owe Mercer a beating from MBB last year.

Last edited:

GoJacketsInRaleigh

Ramblin' Wreck
Soon. Volleyball schedules are being released by some schools right now.
Ga. State just recently posted their conference games.

I believe we go to Athens this year. UConn comes here, as you probably know.
I know Gene Hill wants to play across town. He’s one of the nicest guys in WBB.

With Octavia Blue and Janie Mitchell at Kennesaw St., I’m guessing Coach Nell plays them. Most likely at McCamish. We owe Mercer a beating from MBB last year.
Curious if and when they play UNC, Duke, NC State or even Wake Forest on the road. I got some hard core Loyal McQueen fans that want to see her play in person again.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
The conference hasn’t released the ACC games, yet.
You can go down the road in Raleigh and root against the Mutts on Dec. 16.
I know I would, especially with that great team in your city(referring to The ‘Pack).

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
GT offered Madison Booker in July, 2021. She’s a 2023, Wing at 6’1”” and named to the USA National under 16 Team. From Germantown HS in Mississippi. A 5 star, Gatorade POTYr. in Miss.
Other schools offering are: Arizona, UConn, UVA, ND, Texas, Rutgers, Ala, Aub, Ole Missy, Missy St, FSU, Fla, S. Fla, Vandy, Jackson St, Sou Miss.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket

———————————————————————————-
I’m expecting 2024 ESPNW Top 10 Center, Blanca Thomas, to get a G.T. offer very soon. She’s at Charlotte Catholic and a heavily recruited 6’5” versatile Cubaj type.