GTWBB

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Louisville taking it to #1 Stanford.
Hopefully, we take on a tough schedule next year.
We have the players, plus the new recruits, the coronageddon two sit-outs, and the two who were injured.

LibertyTurns

Banned
Is Manuels still operating. It was popular when I was at tech in the 60's.
They did a GoFundMe. Their building got remodeled, and they’re only part of it now, and I think someone mopped, but they’re around as of today.
Yes, they’re making it so far thanks to the GoFundMe. I was there a little over a month ago and sad to see the place so empty. The building remodel went well. I was not impressed with the condos across the street where the parking used to be but I never drive anymore in Atlanta. I’m praying Atlanta fully opens and patronage gets back to normal quickly. We can’t let great GT spots like Manuel’s get taken out by ignorance.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Please start another thread on Manual’s Tavern.
Mods., could you move those posts contained in here, which got off topic?

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I did not realize she was a HS senior, but she is clearly at the very top of everyone's wish list. This is a huge pickup for Nell.
I believe she is a 2022 or 2023 recruit. There are videos of her on YouTube, but she recently scored 52 points in a game. At 14 she was 5'8" and a Purdue commit. Seriously, this girl may be the #1 recruit in the country. The fact that she even knows where Ga Tech is located is a real tribute to Nell and the staff. Purdue may be the only B1G school with a top engineering school, so maybe that is the attraction.

Lightbulb

Jolly Good Fellow
I believe she is a 2022 or 2023 recruit. There are videos of her on YouTube, but she recently scored 52 points in a game. At 14 she was 5'8" and a Purdue commit. Seriously, this girl may be the #1 recruit in the country. The fact that she even knows where Ga Tech is located is a real tribute to Nell and the staff. Purdue may be the only B1G school with a top engineering school, so maybe that is the attraction.

This article was written when she was in the 5th grade! Huge get for Nell! Women's rankings are even more all over the place than men's because out of the 3 rankings that I could actually find, she was listed 10th, 17th and then not in the top 25.

GT_EE78

Banned

This article was written when she was in the 5th grade! Huge get for Nell! Women's rankings are even more all over the place than men's because out of the 3 rankings that I could actually find, she was listed 10th, 17th and then not in the top 25.
looks updated at bottom to say 8th grade. How will she get to college in 2 years? and why isn't this in the WBB thread?

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
She(Melious)will visit GT unofficially this Summer, during AAU ball.
The Purdue verbal was in October of 2019, her Freshman year.
Here are some of the offers for the 4 star...
Purdue, Syracuse, UCLA, Oklahoma, Illinois, Rutgers, St. John's, Seton Hall, among others.

Buzzbomb

Mello Yellow-Jacket
Wish we had bagwomen or bagmen. I’ll vote for the latter. Lol!

We seem to be Culliton’s last offer back in October of 2020. She’s close friends with Jada Williams who recently committed to UCLA.

Amauri Williams was leaning last to Ky., although GT is final 6.

This is the Jan. 21 news, forgive me if you already have this:The youngest of the four talented Hayes sisters, Acacia announced recently that she has narrowed her choices to Mississippi State, Kentucky, LSU, Michigan, Iowa, North Carolina, Clemson and Georgia Tech.

Nyla Harris is now a Louisville commitment.