GTWBB

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
Dressed 7 like we did against Louisville, if I'm not mistaken. Not the same 7, but the core is still there and we got Sarah Bates back, which gives us a lot of experience.

Our ladies are really good. Almost beat Louisville with 7 players available...
Just Carter and Bates on the bench today. Good minutes from both of them. I especially like the energy and power Carter brings to the court.

Lorela earn another double-double today—no surprise there.

Fantastic defense, holding UVA to 12 points in the last 27+ minutes of the game,

forensicbuzz

Helluva Engineer
I think if they are vaccinated and asymptomatic it's five days from their positive test. The NCAA rules require a law degree to understand, so I could be wrong.
These are the new CDC guidelines. Is the NCAA/ACC following the latest CDC guidelines? I only ask because our local HS is but the middle school hasn't updated their guidelines yet and are still working on 14 day quarantines.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
These are the new CDC guidelines. Is the NCAA/ACC following the latest CDC guidelines? I only ask because our local HS is but the middle school hasn't updated their guidelines yet and are still working on 14 day quarantines.
When it comes to the NCAA I am never certain about anything, even when I think I'm certain.

I dug into the document and found this. After a positive test:

"Isolate for five days. If no symptoms or symptoms are resolving after five days, isolation may end. Continue to mask around others for five additional days. *** If there is a fever, continue to isolate until fever resolves.

***Participation in athletic activities between days six and 10 without a mask can be considered following a negative PCR/NAAT or antigen test."

The Quarantine Protocol for Close Contacts is more complicated for unvaccinated individuals. There is no isolation for vaxxed individuals.

But none of this makes any sense when you realize the UVA women could not play a single game for a month. And GT can only have seven players at the game. I can only guess that these two teams have a bunch of symptomatic cases. I thought the GT women were almost 100% vaxxed.

Last edited: